1. Take the responsibility for bioanalytical study related activities following SOP requirements and regulatory guidelines.
2. Manage resource allocation, communication, processes and timeline for bioanalytical method development, method validation and sample analysis studies.
3. Supervise Analysts in daily laboratory activities and troubleshoot study related issues. Ensure study quality, regulatory compliance and on-time delivery.
1. BSc. in biotechnology/ pharmacology/ pharmaceutical analysis or other relevant fields with at least 3 years work experience. MSc. or PhD. with 1 year relevant work experience.
2. Proficiency in bioanalytical experimental techniques and familiar with the relevant regulatory guidelines.
3. Proficiency in English communication is a plus.